Looking a few years back of the journey we have been through for about four years and the experience we developed therein, we are anticipating towards achieving more success and to take the premier position nationally among the Hospital based Medical Colleges to be recognized and known. This will be realized through institutional transformation, capacity building, continued dedication and hard work. Hence, intended major undertakings by our college to this end include but not limited to:
- More networking and cooperation with domestic and international institutes
- Expanding need-based undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Enhancing research, innovation and community service in various public health and medicine disciplines
- Furnishing laboratories and greenhouse with state of the art facilities
- Promoting research in health and related fields
AHMC is developing its capacity (both human and facility) to fulfill its mandates of the provision of quality health services, teaching, research and community service with an estimated number of more than 80 academic, and about 240 health professional and 150 administrative staff.